Last night was was the gala-night for the best beauty products of 2018 according to the jury of the 2018 DAISY BEAUTY AWARDS.
As I´ve mentioned before, I was in one of the jury groups this year for best lip-product. 💄💄💄
My night started with a pre-drink with some friends and was absolutely fabulous from besinning to end. I had usch a good time, that I forgot to take and pictures! So man great people to talk to, and my gosh the team from DAISY BEAUTY had arranged everything so well.
All of the winners are listed a bit further down, but first the few pictures I actually have.
Picture credit to the lovely Elin that also arranged the whole pre-gala get together 🙏❤️
Picture credit to photographer Katrina Määkinen for greenpix
All of the winners
- Best lip-product: Giorgio Armani Rouge d’Armani Matte (this was my category and I’m happy to say that the dinner was also my number one)
- Best base-makeup: Linda Hallberg Infinity Filter Loose Setting Powder
- Best lashes & brows: Idun Minerals Perfect Eyebrows
- Male scent of the year: Prada Luna Rossa Black EdP
- Best hairstyling: ghd Gold Professional Styler
- Eyeshadow of the year: Urban Decay Born to Run
- Active skincare of the year: Dermalogica Rapid Reveal Peel
- Best female scent: Agonist Parfums Say Yes EdP
- best budget-cosmetic : Kicks Beauty Perfecting Concealer
- multi-product of the year: Vita Liberata Beauty Blur
- best bodycare: M Picaut Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask
- best haircare: Olaplex N°.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, 279 kr/250 ml. Olaplex N°.5, Bond Maintenance Conditioner
- face-mask of the year: Reserol Overnight Moisture Mask
A HUGE THANK YOU and lots of respect, awe and gratitude to Editor in chief Kicki Norman and Daisy Beauty team Sam Bergenstråhle and Sanna Lindberg.
Picture below of Kicki and her co-presenter of the night- actress and fellow beautynerd Rachel Molin
And Thank you everyone I met last night! ❤️