Last night was was the gala-night for the best beauty products of 2018 according to the jury of the 2018 DAISY BEAUTY AWARDS.
As I´ve mentioned before, I was in one of the jury groups this year for best lip-product. 💄💄💄
My night started with a pre-drink with some friends and was absolutely fabulous from besinning to end. I had usch a good time, that I forgot to take and pictures! So man great people to talk to, and my gosh the team from DAISY BEAUTY had arranged everything so well.
All of the winners are listed a bit further down, but first the few pictures I actually have.
Picture credit to the lovely Elin that also arranged the whole pre-gala get together 🙏❤️
Picture credit to photographer Katrina Määkinen for greenpix
All of the winners
- Best lip-product: Giorgio Armani Rouge d’Armani Matte (this was my category and I’m happy to say that the dinner was also my number one)
- Best base-makeup: Linda Hallberg Infinity Filter Loose Setting Powder
- Best lashes & brows: Idun Minerals Perfect Eyebrows
- Male scent of the year: Prada Luna Rossa Black EdP
- Best hairstyling: ghd Gold Professional Styler
- Eyeshadow of the year: Urban Decay Born to Run
- Active skincare of the year: Dermalogica Rapid Reveal Peel
- Best female scent: Agonist Parfums Say Yes EdP
- best budget-cosmetic : Kicks Beauty Perfecting Concealer
- multi-product of the year: Vita Liberata Beauty Blur
- best bodycare: M Picaut Amazing Effortless Body Peel Mask
- best haircare: Olaplex N°.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, 279 kr/250 ml. Olaplex N°.5, Bond Maintenance Conditioner
- face-mask of the year: Reserol Overnight Moisture Mask
A HUGE THANK YOU and lots of respect, awe and gratitude to Editor in chief Kicki Norman and Daisy Beauty team Sam Bergenstråhle and Sanna Lindberg.
Picture below of Kicki and her co-presenter of the night- actress and fellow beautynerd Rachel Molin
And Thank you everyone I met last night! ❤️
So if you follow me on instagram you have probably seen that I´m in the jury for the 2018 Daisy Beauty awards. What I didn´t tell there, is what category I am in the jury for and who th nominees in My category are. So, without further ado, here it is!
My category is best lip-product of 2018, and the nominees are:
Laura Mercier Velour extreme matte lipstick
Giorgio Armani Rouge d´ Armani matte
L´oreal Paris Color riche shine
ArtDeco liquid lip pigments
Maybelline Color sensational shine compulsion
I will be testing the products over Xmas and into the new year, and deadline to rank them is in e first half of January. Unfortunately I can’t spill the beans on which order they are to my liking, a I have to wait until after the award night on February 13th. So you have to stay tuned for a while to find out!
I am so honored that I was given the confidence to be in one of the jury-groups and am looking forward to the gala!
More to come in this subject, obv ; )