Amelie Soie, the story
Amelie Soie – Beauty Essentials is developed by authorized skin therapists to simplify your beauty routine so you can become the best version of yourself. Amelie Soie stands for carefully selected materials, high quality and solid knowledge.
After many years as authorized skin therapists, we know how important the daily beauty routines are. A good daily routine is what really makes a difference to your skin. We have therefore developed an exclusive product line that combines the classic salon methods for cleaning, circulation and tightening with innovative home-use tools. For you to get the best skin health possible.
– The inspiration for Amelie Soie comes from my grandfather, grandmother on my mothårs side and my grandmother on my fathers side, says Therése Amelie Wirén Ekehjelm, owner and founder of Amelie Soie, part of Qvi Si – Haute couture de la beauté (Valhallavägen / Stockholm.) QVISI
Therèse’s grandfather was a true entrepreneur. The key words were service and quality. He worked hard, loved his work and never retired. His job satisfaction and commitment in his own company influenced and inspired Therèse.
– Without him I would never have dared to start my own business in the spring of 2007.
Her grandmothers were both feminine and well-groomed. Their beauty routines however, were different.
– Not just the routines themselves, but just as much as they naturally adored their bodies and faces far, far from today’s complex-filled appearance fixation. I had a natural interest already during childhood and had to be involved.
Soie means silk in French and Therése’s grandmothers are the inspiration here too.
– My Grandmother (on my father´s side) went to the USA on one occasion and came home with a pillow-case made of genuine mullberry-silk. She would sleep on it so that her carefully crafted hairstyle would last longer, but also because it improved the appearance of her skin and reduced marks from sleeping on her face. When I was at the age of 20 and was accepted to skin therapist training, I was gifted my grandmother’s silk pillow-case. It was little worn yes, but still soft and lovely to use.
-I used it for almost 15 years, until it completely disintegrated, Therése laughs.
Therése also has fond memories from her grandmother on her mother´s side linked to silk. Her grandmother was a fashion director and artist. She worked with lovely silk fabrics.
– Together with grandmother I got to paint the silk. Grandma sewed, among other things, silk tops. The silk was used both because is was beautiful but also because it was good for sensitive skin, dry skin or if you had eczema.
Amelie Soie combines inspiration and knowledge from an older generation with innovative thinking and insight into what modern women and men need. The products are of high quality with a luxurious feel, deliberately designed to be both be effektive but also too look good in a beautiful bathroom. The products from Amelie Soie facilitate your beauty routines so you can become the best version of yourself.
With two growing collections, basic and premium, we have among the best Beauty Essentials the market has to offer.
xxx / Amelie
With care at heart and femininity in mind, Amelie Soie offers a wide range of products such as silk pillowcases, silk scrunchies, silk hairbands, a makeup brush collection, beauty rollers (tools), beauty towels, beauty bandeaus and more.
I love tha fact that these beauty tools and extras are created by a professional within skincare and I enjoy them being a part of my skincare routine.
The range of products can be found in their